Robi Axiata Limited job Circular 2020
Company/ Organization : Robi Axiata Limited
Post Name; Specialist, Process Excellence
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering. MBA will be added advantage.
Division: Finance Division
Website : https://www.robi.com.bd
Published Date: 24 July 2020
Job Type : Part Time
Source : linkedin
Salary : Check Circular Below
Age Limit: Check circular below.
Job Nature : Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Total Vacancy : See Inside Details
Application Last Date: Mention official notice
Key Accountability :
·Understand users’ behavior and needs through qualitative research, and make sure our product/services are solving real problems for them
·Build & manage a process for doing systematic qualitative user research, and increase the team’s understanding of our target users
Bringing the user perspective into discussions about new features and improvements in the product, as well as the overall direction of the product/services.
· Deliver world-class user interaction designs, from concept to launch
· Produce designs to help the entire product team understand the desired customer experience: storyboards; flows; wireframes and prototypes
· Work in partnership with product management and development to deliver the desired experience on time
·Build new and unique application interactions based off of existing design framework
· Execute interaction design and visual design the digital money mobile app
· Lead usability testing and measurement to improve UX/UI design, standards, and processes based on test results
· Collaborate with creative agencies to design & create visuals, layouts, and screens for the digital mobile app
Research and keep current with interaction design trends & technology trends
Knowledge and Skills
· Graduation from acknowledged institutions with major preferably Fine Arts/Graphics Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)/Usability Engineering, CSE or any other subject with creative mind.
·UX Design certification (CUA, CXA or NN/g UX Master Certificate) OR Online courses (Coursera, Udemy, IDF, Lynda etc.) will be added advantage
Specific Skills Required:
· MS Excel & Power Point expertise
· Minimum 3/4 years of experience and preferably exposure in UX Research/Design of web/mobile applications/interaction design/information architect, or similar role
· passionate about user research and testing and turning that into creating new Product interfaces and Journeys
· Ability to work closely and influence Product Owners and Development Team
·Experienced and disseminate knowledge of User Centered Design (UCD) during product/service/interaction element development (i.e. UI, GUI, IVR, USSD, Website, Application, mobile app, FB app)
·Worked in multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile Web and Web) to create cohesive product experiences
· Practical experience in application of service design methods (e. g. Contextual Inquiry, Competitor Benchmark, Stakeholder Map, Personas, Customer Journey, Service Blueprint, System Map, Wireframes, User Stories, Experience Flows, Enactment, etc.)
· Expert skill set with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, Prototyping Tools e.g. Marvel, Invision, Wireframing tools.
·Experience in native iOS/Android development and/or Web Development
·Deep knowledge of OTT trends and overall market dynamics
Work Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will guide the organisation’s sales force by reviewing sales results, pursuing effective training, and setting goals for sales teams. This candidate should have an ability to understand customers needs in a given territory and educate the sales force on effective sales techniques for the area.